View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2020, 17:41 (Ref:3952975)   #1237
Moneyseeker
Veteran

Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!Moneyseeker is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
we know that Williams has been underfunded for years so i wonder how far behind they are in their investments/upgrade to their facilities, computer systems, manufacturing equipment etc. people may only be as good as the tools they have available?

for arguments sake, lets say Williams have spent about 100mill less then the average F1 budget every year for the last decade...does that put them at a 1 billion dollar deficit?

i doubt its that much but i would imagine it to still be a large amount. perhaps even an insurmountably large number for the organization, as it currently stands, to ever raise themselves.
I don't think it is about resources, more that some of there internal practices and processes were outdated. They have far greater resources than force India pre the Strolls, but have been outperformed by them in recent years.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk