View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2020, 20:31 (Ref:3953001)   #1240
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bleach View Post
Although weirdly as soon as their backs come off the wall and a few € are about they go off the pace....
I always felt some magic was happening at FI and that it couldn't last forever. They just seemed to have it going better than they should (given their size/budget). I wonder if their recent drama has caught up with them. That there is a delay between positives (new funding) and negatives (drama we all know about) and how it shows up in the car???

Same applies to Williams. If they get themselves back on track (internally) it may take a season or more for that to actually show up on track.

Richard