View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2020, 10:24 (Ref:3954978)   #1249
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
New hires at Williams.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...ault-designers

I can't navigate/understand the titles of the new guys plus the reshuffling of existing at Williams. So it makes it hard for me to understand the hierarchy and where they fit in. Ideally they should be bringing in some new ideas. Particularly from Red Bull.

No mention of gardening leave. How deep in an org do you have to go before that is not done F1? I assume it's all based upon how the contract is written with the current employer. And that to put that burden upon someone, you have to compensate them. So they just can't do it for everyone as it would get expensive.

Richard
gardening leave depends on the seniority of the role and how much secret stuff they know. it’s also part of the employment budget in f1 because it’s so universal, and it’s always paid. bearing in mind paid leave and taking it is universal in europe it’s no different to that really. there’s also the standard non-disclosure agreements that they’re more than happy to act on as well.

there’s a lot of uncertainty at the big silver team at the moment, and a lot more people than usual handing in their notice as a result. i wonder to what extent that’s true at the other teams?