View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2020, 15:42 (Ref:3987688)   #30
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gert View Post
No offense, but would it be possible to add the times in UTC format as well?
Or otherwise give an indication as how the mentioned timezons is in regards to UTC
(as in UTC-4)

I find it very confusing to try and find out when exactly the race starts.

Just for my information: do you mention the times in ET because that is the most common standard in the US?
Or do you chose ET because that's the timezone the track is in?

According to this:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/@5251723
Elkhart Lake uses CD, and not ET. Or is that the same?

See my confusion?

If I'm right the race will start in about 30 minutes?
EDIT: The broadcast, not the race
Eastern is used because US broadcasting is based off Eastern Time. Ask joeb how much fun it is to live in Central and have everything start an hour early.

It should be fairly easy to Google Eastern Time vs UTC and it will do the current day conversion for you. It will take in to account daylight vs standard as well. F1 doesn't use anything but the local time and we manage to convert, it's not hard