View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2017, 00:30 (Ref:3779716)   #15
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
I do believe that Virginia was very unfairly treated in the whole deal!
why do you think that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Casto View Post
I had the same reaction. But... we are also clearly seeing an edited version of whatever interactions the filmmaker had with the family. So I would take that as the story he was trying to tell.
yes, that was the context in which i was viewing it, and it was obviously filmed from claire's perspective. i initially sympathised with jonathan until claire spoke, and in all honesty i'm sure there's more complex issues but i think at the core of it, what started it all, will be the issue she mentioned. it's clearly a very strange family dynamic to raise children in, particularly if one of the childrens minds doesn't work in the same way as franks.