View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 2015, 01:36 (Ref:3546713)   #300
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
The WEC stream doesn't have 3 hour window rewind options. And they don't broadcast the Legends race (I think) and the 24 minutes (however lame they are). Dunno about morning warm-up, does ACO bother with that in their stream?
Warmup: I'd rather sleep well in preparation for the race, Legends: irrelevant to me when it is not GrC, so I don't put any value these aspects.

ES maybe has better commentary.

Quote:
I don't know if "Eurosport 360" for Xbox shares any content with Player but up there it says to have pitlane, garage and onboard content.
http://www.24h-lemans.com/wpphpFichi...v-24h-2015.pdf
Probably not, ESP is separately listed under iptv/web. Wouldn't be surprised if those 360s ones mean streams from Youtube etc.

Btw in that pdf besides the official app it says "Pay only: Full time keeping, Free: short form time keeping", what does that mean? How can you even cripple the live timing more since it doesn't even show sector times?

Quote:
if you have signed up vanilla.
It doesn't matter how you sign up (as long as you sign up from Europe), the localization isn't based on the signup but each session/login.