View Single Post
Old 20 Feb 2018, 13:22 (Ref:3802630)   #2505
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by btccbloke View Post
https://twitter.com/AmDessex/status/965851060140208128

so 5 drivers for 2 seats at AMD.
3 winners...at a guess Jackson, Kane and Boardman? everyone else whos won recently has been signed up or doing something else
For anyone other than Jackson - would they not be looking at Motorbase too as a potentially cheaper option?

If the ex-Jackson car is running under one of Motorbase's two TBLs - then having already failed to meet their obligation in 2015, It wouldn't look good to do so again. So any potential driver will have a strong hand in negotiating a really cheap seat and not require much funding.