View Single Post
Old 10 Nov 2018, 19:52 (Ref:3862234)   #57
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ascarracinguk View Post
To be fair to the guy, Vettel drives into the cone on purpose, id be a stubborn git moving it out of the way too.
You're right so I understand why it happened, but if you're going to stand in front of a moving race car because you're stubborn then you have no place at a race track. Stubbornness does not win over stupidity.

"I'm going to stand in the way of the car that wants to occupy the space I'm in", said no smart person ever.

Understand why it happened. Still absolutely stupid from literally every person (including Vettel) involved in it.