View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2020, 16:56 (Ref:3957474)   #41
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
If you don,t believe that Google does censorship , then you must be ignoring the obvious .
Have you never clicked on a Google search to find " This Site Cannot provide A secure Connection " . That is because they do not like it & are trying to stop people it .
And you can get straight through there using a different search engine .

And as for your opinions about electric power ,being worth more than a very experienced scientist , then I think I know who I would rather believe .
OK - they're not by own opinions, but ones from peer-reviewed articles published by the IEEE along with real world examples that disprove the 'very experienced scientist'. If you don't trust them when it comes to opinions on electric power, then fine.

I also never said that Google does not censor, just pointing out that the video you claim that Google will censor is actually hosted on a Google platform.