Old 7 Apr 2008, 06:31 (Ref:2171921)   #135
Eric Falce
Veteran

United Kingdom
Orpington Kent
Eric Falce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Harding
You should be ok as there is a loo in the new Race admin building.

I was there from Friday and they were still laying tarmac until late in the afternoon.

The loos were cleared by Sunday morning. I think the contractors who did the work may have created a problem with the drains from the loos but, luckily Al and Aidy pulled all the rubbish out.
It wasn't them who delivered the doughnuts was it?
I think what is needed for the loos is someone responsible for keeping them clean through the meetings.One other circuit owner I witnessed actually went into the lady's loo at his circuit and was really giving a dressing down to the lady responsible for keeping the loo clean,never a problem since.
As for the dougnuts,nope,they where doughnated by the SR&GT boys as a thank you to you marshals,and yesterday evening as they called there race off,we all thought you marshalls where a load of stiffs,temperature speaking that is,never seen marshalls with snow built up on there helmets before.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"