View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2008, 22:45 (Ref:2235155)   #19
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It!
Come to Taupo, peckstar. You will see hot rocks first-hand. You will be quite amazed at what geothermal power can do, and if you do it in January, you can take in the A1 GP round while you are here, since you have lost yours.
We may have lost an A1GP team too if the noise is right

Back on the relevance to V8SC... based on the 'green' ethos the probability of running an event at night takes a serious bath if the circuit in question needs to be flood lit.

Motorsport is fundamentally wasteful, of resources, or personnel, of all kinds of things, that are firstly duplicated and replicated across teams across the country, but also in the consumption of parts, panels, tyres, fuel, oil etc etc..

Oooerrr should we ban it? No way! But shinying it up for the 'GreenMachine' wouldnt be such a bad thing....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods