View Single Post
Old 22 Nov 2018, 09:33 (Ref:3864940)   #1457
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiiiiiim View Post
Tordoff has one for Team Gardex,
IF Tordoff/GardX is in possession of their own TBL - it would be interesting to know where this came from?

The 2017 allocation confirmed that they were not in possession of a TBL for that season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Team GardX is a new team formed by the Tordoff business empire. [...]. It owns a TBL which is strongly rumoured as having been bought from BMR.
Motorbase had 3 TBLs in 2017 (one loaned from Welch).
The official BTCC release regarding Price's withdrawal in 2018 confirmed that BMR were dropping from 4 to 3 TBLs.
So realistically, if Tordoff had a TBL in 2018, it can only be the ex-Welch Motorsport TBL?