View Single Post
Old 15 Apr 2012, 12:38 (Ref:3059507)   #7
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Texas is a mile and a half, but I agree that there are WAY to many of the mile and a half/ 2 mile ovals. They do need more tracks like the Rock, that is for sure, but funny how we find it boring with no GWC finish or crashes.

Yes, not one that will burn into memory as a great race, but at least we didn't have to sit through a 2 hour delay for a truck fire or lay around for a day and a half worth of rain delays. The wind was a bit absurd; I was getting sick watching the cams from on top of the press boxes.

I think the Bif's move on JJ was great and a clean run to the finish is what I have been waiting for since the inception of the GWC rule.