View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2017, 17:13 (Ref:3728737)   #2781
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I do hope for the sake of competition in the BTCC that BMR get on top of things sooner rather than later so we can enjoy Sutton and Plato adding to the excitement at the pointy end.
The competition will definitely benefit from Subarus at the pointy end, along with Vauxhalls and MGs.
Given Sutton's performances at Donington, they seem the closest of the three manufacturers to getting a win at the moment.
Perhaps Thruxton will suit MG/Vauxhall more and we'll see Subaru further back?

At this point, whilst I do hope Subaru get on top of things, one of their drivers may already have achieved that. It's the Vauxhall and MG I want to see challenging Honda on the FWD-friendly circuits, and Subaru challenging BMW at the RWD hunting grounds. That way, we'll see how effective the BoP is.