View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2016, 18:01 (Ref:3631926)   #4
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
mixed feelings about Haas's success. while i am excited to see a new team and a new business model succeed in F1, with each point they score i feel that is another nail in the coffin for Sauber...although i am still hopeful that this forces Sauber to look at this new approach and decide its time to change how they approach F1 as well.
I hope Haas does well, but I would be shocked if they maintain this form. Then again, finishing both cars in the top ten (but not as high as 6th place) would be huge as well. I understand the feelings for Sauber.

Richard