View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2016, 12:34 (Ref:3632610)   #13
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Gee you're a hard man to please BJ. First it was doubting they would make the grid, then that they would ever score points, and now its whether or not their accomplishments were just a fluke and they now have to make three points finishes in a row!
Wnut, I have never been doubter or detractor but I have approached the Haas project with a certain amount caution and the same applies to this weekend's race. Having said that, what they have achieved so far is pretty amazing and I hope it continues.