View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2016, 15:39 (Ref:3684305)   #13
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
It's a tricky one.

Max : Pure entertainment value. It was quite a dull race - only at the end did it become alive. The late lunge at Nico was quite brave and didn't work out. Then it all got a bit messy. The tussle is Vettel. I'll give him credit for having a go - which in modern DRS F1 seems tricky at this circuit. But, perhaps a little too rash.

Vettel : Determined drive. His radio messages. He doesn't seem to like backmarkers? Remember back to his little fight with Lewis at Austin 2011? I wonder what he would have been like in the pre-blue flag era? Also telling Charlie Whitling to go : "**** him self!" It seems that his tangle with Riccardio was a mistake and that cost him the podium. I wonder what his radio message are like today - after having his podium taken away from him?

Riccardio : The next "Shoemacher"? Get it? Okay, actually a solid get your head down drive from him - and it showed his strategy was paying off. Even got a podium - although had to wait for it.

So, on balance - I'm giving it to Danny.