View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2019, 15:19 (Ref:3934976)   #49
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Dear mates
Just back home arriving from the ticket office at the mai entrance.
I met a hostess who was here to ear ans notice the members feelings.
So I explained her in the name of all of you all the problems about the tickets booking, more and more privatized areas along the track, less and less access in the paddock or just around, mate ticketing opening email .......
All the problems we often talk about and I showed some messages of the file. She Openers wide her eyes when she red the file title.
She insured me to write my commentaries to lift them to the members staff.
Like the phone hostesses all these people make a remarkable job and are already welcoming. But I have a huge doubt in the fact that my commentaries will awake the staff consciousness.[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Envoyé de mon SM-A600FN en utilisant Tapatalk