View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2016, 02:54 (Ref:3671154)   #97
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I have no idea this stockpiling of which you speak, still at work or picture of 4 big bags purchased at Memorial day for 20 bucks would be attached, two already stowed in their stay-dry bin. And two totes of well aged tulip-poplar and oak to burn.

I'll know better Sat evening what we'll need, finally actually get the gear down and go through everything and replace a few things. Think the Mitty remainders are good for most everything but I know I need a few refills of kitchen stuff. And think we finally used your 3-4 year old paper towels this past Petit. Prob will want two gallons of oil for the chips, and however many potatoes as you think we'll want. I'll try to find a large, and clean, funnel at the house since it should be good for a couple fryings. Already have a couple bags of coffee, starbucks on sale so grabbed it last week. Plus stockpiling my Terrapin recreation 'sodas' since they're cheap this week too. Wonder if they'll check the few of us heading in early or figure we paid enough so let us in. If the usual neighbors are there for the historics I'll see what time they're coming in to block space if someone tries to poach before I get there.

Assuming JHamilton has seen the QT at Lawrenceville Highway and Cooledge has ethanol free gas for the generator so it will run better than the usual pump stuff.

And joeb, you'll get what's left when you arrive after an uncertain number of haircuts. Probably means somewhere around where you were last time unless you have to fight Hurley if he claims it first.
I knew it!

I'll get taters and earl for said taters.