View Single Post
Old 5 Jun 2019, 01:01 (Ref:3907976)   #17
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Rush had quite a bit of artistic licence. Including pre 76 racing footage. A decent film, which conveyed some of the character of the real people. I still haven’t worked out how I feel about it. When the real life was such an amazing story does it have to have poetic licence. But entertaining it was.

Although on the realism I remember a comment from a guy in MI5 on the radio talking the Enigma film. He confirm it got two things absolutely spot on. The main character was called Alan Turing and there was definitely a Second World War.