Thread: WEC WEC 2019/20 season
View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 2020, 18:54 (Ref:3965603)   #889
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
To reduce costs and alo enjoy it better, get to the island a few days early watch practice and meet everyone in the paddock before the actual races and then watch a few days actual racing and leave mid week, should also mean that you will be able to do le m,ans the same year. Or do the classic TT, better bikes, more bikes and the noise is 10 times better before they strangled the noise of the bikes.
I think I can work with that. So I'll meet you Creg-Ny-Baa in late the middle of May then?