View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2013, 21:24 (Ref:3238119)   #33
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo View Post
I'm sure I heard Crofty refer to Hamilton and behind him his teammate Jenson Button... then behind him Rosberg.

These are mistakes my wife and kids don't make.
From the comfort of their arm chairs watching a large screen TV no doubt.

Try it, on site with at least 4 (25 inch) monitors each showing something different in front of you, Brundle reaching across you to pick up a sheet of paper from the table, the producer telling you to remind the viewers who is on the cockpit feed on race control, as another member of the production team shouts "radio". Oh and not to forget Ted in the pits letting you know he has something.

Commentators have all that and still make it sound pretty easy to do. So a slip of the tongue in referring to an old team mate. Give the guy a break.