View Single Post
Old 9 Feb 2019, 17:45 (Ref:3882827)   #27
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
would it be that hard to monitor?

between their HR and payroll departments, the govt agency they are remitting employee deductions to, insurance companies insuring employees, the benefits plan coordinators so employees can send their kids to the dentist, workplace health and safety agencies who are recording hours and whatnot, the various consulates who are issuing the travel documents for team members, etc etc all the way down to the chef who has a list of every employees dietary restrictions i would imagine there is an over abundance of information with which to use to monitor the number of staff, their salaries, and the tasks to which they have been assigned to.

yes it would require work to compile this info but it is a fairly straightforward task imo.

the issue remains the teams refuse to cooperate with FOM/FIA while promoting the notion that counting things is a really really hard thing to do.