View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2019, 01:48 (Ref:3882876)   #30
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
As every other sport that has tried it found out it just leads to wholesale skullduggery,cheating,lying and deceptions to get around it.
And... yet it works. And of course there are efforts to subvert it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
Who really cares how many on a team...just improve the damn racing.
“Just improve the damn racing”... No offense (I mean it)... But can I roll my eyes at that? You say that as if it is simple and with obvious solutions. I am talking “actual” actionable solutions, not high level concepts like “reduce aero grip”, etc.

To be fair, budget caps is also just a concept in which specific details would need to be worked out.

Richard