View Single Post
Old 13 Mar 2019, 20:49 (Ref:3890229)   #19
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i was living in Monty in 96 and it might seem odd that instead of the many races i have seen there live it is Australia 96 on TV that is my best Montreal based f1 memory.

because of the time zones the race was on late Saturday night and being good university students we were naturally out at the bar glued to the TV (well glued to our bar stools anyways) to see what JV would do. his father, Indy rookie of the year, a 500 win in his pocket, the legacy and that legacy's connection to this part of Canada...the hype and excitement was just on a different level.

despite not remembering a single thing that happened, it is a special memory.