View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2011, 12:45 (Ref:2998391)   #1261
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
My point had nothing to do with the road cars its was about the P1 projects. It makes no sense for them not to share some costs collectively until the point comes where the designs diverge to represent their respective brands. This could apply in manufacturing, purchasing, marketing, operations, personnel and ultimately strategy.

It remains to be seen (if we ever do - because they are unlikely to admit it) how much sharing goes on but I cant believe there will be none
One of the only examples i can think of where two brands of the same "company" raced against each other is the Peugeot vs. Citroen in the WRC. When that happened nothing was shared, and they ran as two completley seperete teams.
I see this more likely with Porsche and Audi, than a cooperation.