View Single Post
Old 15 May 2020, 15:54 (Ref:3976455)   #2340
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
The adding of support races seems like an additional and unnecessary challange particularly if the races are to be held with no spectators.

Just organising the main event for a tv audience in this climate will be hard enough.
Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
The F2 and F3 drivers will want to get back out there, they still need to prove themselves to F1 team bosses
Agree with the thought. But I will also agree with how this was phrased. This is a "want" not a "need". Or a personal need for non-F1 drivers, but not a need for F1.

F1 needs to get things restarted, but they should try to keep things initially as simple as possible. And I think no support races makes a ton of sense. Support races just increases the footprint of the event. They should be trying to keep that footprint as small as possible. If things run smoothly and the global situation improves then start to roll in other items.

Richard