View Single Post
Old 24 May 2022, 15:02 (Ref:4111160)   #30
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
We've seen this from Lewis before, it seems to be how he processes difficult (or less than ideal situations) - gets a bit "flat" for a while but then picks himself up and gets on with it - when I heard the "let's save the engine" radio call, felt that it was only his usual way of processing the situation and he'd be going hard again soon.

Can't really beat him up for that IMHO - it's just his process.
right on point Tourer!

also a big fan of Max' process and pushing the button 50 times.

often we talk about how these cars have become relatively easier over the years...its radio messages likes these ones where the top drivers still cant mask their frustration is where i am gleefully reminded that this aint an easy job. respect the process.

anywho, for dotr...some really smart driving from George and thought it spoke to how well prepared he was for this sort of scenario. genius defence at times.

speaking of comms, would have liked to have heard a bit more between George and his garage as to better understand his process.