View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2018, 17:20 (Ref:3853002)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
Similar to Sprinkles, I'm worried that all these quiet cars will reduce my interest. I didn't mind the diesels because they were different. One or two quiet cars is fine (same reason you don't want everything to be a Corvette), but when every car becomes the same, I begin to lose interest a bit. Noise is important to me, even if I don't have the ability to put my reasons why into words.
Agreed. My son has been at Silverstone today and has sent me several little bits of video and sound files of a couple of former F1 cars that were out there today. The sound literally had my legs tingling. Formula E? Hydrogen? I'll pass thanks. I agree I wouldn't want a whole field of Corvettes at Le Mans, but thank goodness that two of them are still there every year......