View Single Post
Old 10 Apr 2020, 14:58 (Ref:3969804)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by LW97 View Post
I'm not really a Vettel fan, even though I like him really much, I just always prefered Alonso, Button and last but not least Kimi, but there's lots of hatred and propaganda against him, and I honestly would say that in a Mercedes he'd give Lewis headaches, but it looks like Ferrari and him will have to go seperate ways at the end of the season.
Is there any story behind the suggestion they will be parting ways, or is it just a thought for discussion?