Thread: 2018 TCR UK
View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2017, 11:30 (Ref:3752766)   #71
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissClarrpz View Post
Trust me I have accurate data. If you want exact numbers TCR is roughly 2.9% slower (last season at least). So far this season TCR is 3.7% slower but at the moment that's very inaccurate
Thanks for that.

Couple of seconds on TV isn't going to be noticeable. To the fan watching from home, these will lap visually the same as BTCC cars.

I think others are right. TCR might be pitching this as a feeder series and have every intention of being one, but this could end up being direct competition whether they want it to be or not.