Thread: FIA F3 - 2018
View Single Post
Old 17 Jan 2018, 21:26 (Ref:3793421)   #74
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex K View Post
I know what you say but I still think it's more cost effective to race with smaller team, than to be an added value to big, multi entry team. I just don't believe they get treated equally.
it completely depends on the engineer, surely. you can pay big bucks but if you've not got an engineer who can play the strategy masterstrokes as well as make use of all the data then you're not really going to be able to do much. and that's the case in a big team or a smaller team.

the practical downsides of running one or even two cars in fia f3 would be that the gap between races and sessions can be pretty short. all you need to do is bin it in the race on saturday and you're going to have a huge issue with prepping your car in time for the qualifying session because there isn't a pool of 8 mechanics to help when they've finished prepping their car.