Thread: Allan Moffat
View Single Post
Old 18 Oct 2019, 04:47 (Ref:3935322)   #25
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandgroper View Post
Saw and got Allans signature last year, as with illness Im guessing he's gone downhill fast. Life sucks
As others have said, there are good days and bad days. It's a horrible condition. From the look of it, he had a pretty good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Im sure he has days that are better than others. I know from experience with my Father who suffered Alzheimer's . One day he would be relating to me about things we had done in family cars 40-50 years ago.... the very next day was not a good day as I heard him asking my Mother who the bloke sat on the lounge was (it was me). Within months he did not even know or recognise who my Mother was, his wife and constant companion of 65 years. Very sad and heartbreaking for family and those close.
Sorry to hear that EB. Seen family members suffer from it and to go from having deep and meaningful conversations to "Sorry, who are you?" is one of the worst feelings anyone can have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford71 View Post
Yeah, read Razors post last night and been thinking about Allan and how he is coping...I hope AM's family are doing OK.
Moffat on the podium would have been a nice thing to see.....(Chaz! )
From the looks of things, he's going OK considering. As James said, it's a tough and emotional time but Allan is safe, well and happy.