View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 2018, 15:38 (Ref:3870518)   #65
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Racing was good. Much better than last year. The new car is better in basically every way. It looks better at speed than in photos too, so it's not as ugly as I feared. There's a bit of variety provided from the powertrains which were more visible than I expected as well.

There are some quite stupid issues to be dealt with though. The third commentator, with the American accent, was absolutely worthless. He added nothing and was so out of place that he sounded like a soundboard. It was like the old F1 95 game with Murray Walker, where events would trigger pre-recorded sounds. He kept talking over major events that were happening too.

There needs to be more said about penalties. Drive through for random infringements? Can we at least be told what they are?

Oddly, there's too much information in other places. We went to a FCY and the whole screen flashed yellow as the words FULL COURSE YELLOW went over it one by one in a way that felt like I was about have a seizure. Let's reign in the graphics just a little bit!

The Attack Mode wasn't as gimmicky as I thought it'd be. I don't like it, but I suppose it was fine. It's at least a level playing field, as everyone has to use it (unless you're Lopez). I prefer Attack Mode to Fanboost. That seemed unfair that Da Costa gets a free hashtag twitter fanboost whilst leading, whilst the car chasing him doesn't. Why?

No car changes is brilliant. It was ridiculous and had to go, so I'm happy to see that gone. I like the tracks. Yeah they're small and silly, but that's why I like it. I'm bored of watching anything going around Bahrain and Barcelona. This is at least different.

Overall, massive step up.