View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 2011, 08:30 (Ref:2950608)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My God - the nose of that thing is just sooooooooooooo offensive! It's like watching an aerodynamic milf float. After listening to the glorious sound of the McLaren Honda (watched Senna again last night), the phrase 'chalk and cheese' just doesn't do justice - it's almost an insult to the 'Ring......

Can any of you guys seriously envisage going to a meeting to watch an entrire field of those things? Can you imagine Le Mans.....? The thought is just too hideous to contemplate....

And yes, I am an old traditionalist and I and others are perfectly entitled to be - before we're accused of not looking ahead to the future.