View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 2021, 12:00 (Ref:4044809)   #53
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it is 118' in theory, the spots are 18'x50'. Although why 18' as it seems 20' would be better for all and accommodate a canopy/awning and RV. And I guess RVs like Mark the Postman are screwed since he'll be out the back and have to buy an additional spot since I'm sure his bus and trailer are over 50' long.

But I think next year I'll buy the pass and select an additional parking pass instead of early entry, or just pay for the parking and let someone use it for Petit and Mitty since I do like not wanting in line and taking my time to set up. Especially since next year will be $600/spot for the season IF there's no increase, getting to be expensive to drink in comfort trackside