View Single Post
Old 2 May 2021, 16:28 (Ref:4049223)   #40
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
Kimis accident was weird. He just drove into Giovinazzi. Wonder if he was trying to change a setting on the steering wheel or something.
Exactly that:

Raikkonen distracted by switch change on steering wheel when he hit Alfa Romeo team mate Giovinazzi

Kimi Raikkonen has taken the blame for his race-ending clash with Antonio Giovinazzi early in the Portuguese Grand Prix, the Finn saying he made a misjudgement while making a change on his steering wheel.