Thread: IMSA IMSA : 2019
View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2018, 18:59 (Ref:3832374)   #272
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Let IMSA stay it's course. If it thinks it's the best idea to success, they have only themselves to blame if it's not. If they want to stay with rebadged lmp2's with some suspension upgrades and new headlights that's on them. I think guys like Ford will be really let down if they don't go with the ACO's new rules. And I think the cost talk is just a little bit blown out of proportion. The only reason you needed a hundred million for lmp1 was because there were two VW companies spending twice that to one-up each other. I don't think Toyota needs to put that up or anywhere close to that now. As far as splitting the dpi's from lmp2, it's got positives and negatives. I don't care which way they go. To me, IMSA right now is just a bop lottery in every class. It seems the wec is headed that direction too but I hope that it's curtailed in the future in both of these series.