View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2018, 06:14 (Ref:3858554)   #52
coppice
Veteran

Australia
Thirsk, North Yorkshire
coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!coppice is going for a new lap record!
More patronising guff from Mr Chunder, the grump who keeps on grumping .

You don't have some sort of exclusive insight on low budget motorsport-in the last 12months I've seen VSCC trials (free), drag racing , Autograss and speed hillclimbs and HSCC/CSCC racing as well as the big ticket events . I've enjoyed them all , and we should celebrate the diversity of what is on offer, whether it's cheap as chips or a big hit to the wallet .

FWIW I enjoyed the Goodwood MM , frost and snow included , as much as any other event, and as somebody who has been watching the sport even longer than you, I suspect , I do have some insight into what makes a good race meeting.

I could do without streams of vitriol directed at anybody who doesn't share your views- and who knows the difference between price and value.

Maybe we just have a whip round, kidnap you and force you to spend a weekend at Goodwood FOC ? Bet you'd still moan...