View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2018, 20:21 (Ref:3858711)   #65
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
I would suggest that people who ONLY do certain types of events without ever trying other things do lack imagination yes, sorry but that is obvious. Fair enough, they might find all they need watching the stuff they watch.
Exactly so. I do. (And you know full well to what I refer). But to accuse whoever of lacking imagination - when did imagination become a prerequisite to having a great time at an event? I go to an event every year and I have a fantastic time at what I consider to be an amazingly low price. Like you, I don't give a rat's arse what anyone else thinks about my taste in motor racing (or anything else for that matter).