View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2018, 22:14 (Ref:3858738)   #68
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Lol, you people are hilarious you really are.

You do realise that this is a forum, endless backslapping, niceties and love you love you is about as dull as dishwater. I know it goes on on Ayes lovely LM threads hence why I don't go on there, it's like being in a happy clappy Church of England group, but whatever, I went there this year and would never go back sorry, it was garbage, had more fun in fields in Kent thanks.

You all get so high and mighty about your chosen things, but you rarely criticise anything.

Presumably you either love everything, or you feel that being critical is bad.

WRONG. It simply is a way of venting your frustrations, what is the title of this bloody thread, losing the passion, the perfect place to air those views.

I watch less and less of this stuff now because i have lost a lot of my passion, and it's not because I want to, it is because of other people ruining it! If I had a teleporter I would be fine, could go off to loads of places and watch cool stuff, but a lot of things in the UK have simply been drained of their watch-ability, priced out of the market, ruined by tv, hosting rights, rulemakers.

If you don't think so, all well and good, as I say i couldn't give a stuff, but don't have a pop at me for giving the reasons why, even if it attacks your precious loves. Whether you like it or not, they are vaild reasons, you might not like them, but thats your problem, not mine.