View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2018, 08:16 (Ref:3858799)   #72
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post

I watch less and less of this stuff now because i have lost a lot of my passion, and it's not because I want to, it is because of other people ruining it
£199 for a season ticket at Brands encompassing all motor sport events is pretty good value to me having subscribed since the season tickets were first introduced and compares very favourably with alternative sporting activities in which I have little or no interest.
Personally my own passion for motorsport has never really waned over 50+ years and I still attend events most weekends from March to November, it gets a bit sketchy in the winter months and I have been known to attend 750MC mud pluggers and short oval racing along with any rallying within reasonable reach throughout the "off" season but then I am passionate about motorsport. Many times I have doubled up between Thruxton/Brands/Castle Combe/Lydden on Saturday/Sunday and for several years I have done voluntary work at Goodwood in exchange for a Revival pass. I have done British and European GP's and Le Mans more times than I care to remember and even managed a stop off at Daytona one year to watch the opening race of the NASCAR season, I am a racing fan.
If your interests lie elsewhere best find an alternative pastime to fill the void. Nobody is ruining anything, it's just change over a period of time.