View Single Post
Old 22 Jan 2020, 23:19 (Ref:3952839)   #8
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
the other problem with thruxton specifically for f3 cup and gt cup is that pirelli wouldn't have it. the increase in tyre costs if they upped the allocation to cover the extra wear isn't to be sniffed at either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewc View Post
They took F3 Cup to Anglesey twice in the past and got grids half their usual size, so they decided not to go back. I don't think Pembrey is perceived as being up-market enough.
considering half the grid is run by the welsh i'm surprised they haven't campaigned to go back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willmaz223 View Post
Yes but where else are the meant to go. Same with British GT going to Donington twice. The UK doesn't have enough tracks that are big enough or wide enough to host GT3 or F3 cars.
i mean, msv run f3 (cup and brdc) so it's not hard work to figure out the benefits to them to run their own series at their own circuits on their own events. cutting out the middleman and all that. f3 cars run in monoposto series amongst others as well, so there's no reason they couldn't go for a bit of variety if they really wanted to.