View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2018, 07:23 (Ref:3818001)   #24
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Ricciardo was sporting a similar bottom lip injury in China.

Ricciardo last round:

Riciardo bit his lip in the course of the China or Bahrain weekend, after which it got infected as he had several days travelling to various countries and functions, before going to London after a factory visit to have a minor surgery.
Quote:
Ricciardo referenced the ailment following his victory in China that required a medical procedure in London prior to this weekend’s Azerbaijan Grand Prix.

“It took me five days to get back to Monaco after winning in Shanghai, and it seriously felt like I was on the go for all five,” he wrote in a column on the Red Bull website.

“I wish I had some decent stories of crazy three-day parties and that sort of thing to share with you, but it was about as uneventful as celebrations get.

“I was on multiple flights connecting the night after the race, went straight into the Red Bull Racing factory at Milton Keynes, had time in the simulator, and then I had to get some minor surgery.

“I had this weird thing with my lip happen in Bahrain the weekend before where I bit it, and it must have got infected or something because I kept biting it over and over.

“So I had to get that taken out and stitched back up in London, so that – and a fair bit of talking about China – was basically the week after Shanghai.
https://www.speedcafe.com/2018/04/27...-china-gp-win/

Last edited by E.B; 29 Apr 2018 at 07:30.