View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2019, 20:56 (Ref:3892535)   #6425
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
So I'm guessing that this set of regs probably won't fix the whole we hope that they stop designing cars that make us want to say to them and their designers "why don't you go down to the nursery and scare the newborn babies".

I agree with TF110 and S griffin that the ACO lost their way. I'll also add that it's kinda their fault. IMO, they got so used to the Audi Sport/VAG dollars and them supporting LM and related series like the ALMS and the WEC for so long that they in my honest opinion just got a bit greedy, or lazy, or both.

It's like in the lyrics to the Aerosmith song Dream On:

"Sing with me, if just for today. Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away."

Yeah, the ACO are right in appreciating what they had yesterday, but they didn't plan for today, and now it seems that they don't know what they want for tomorrow.