View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2020, 15:05 (Ref:3956761)   #27
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just a fresh set of batteries roughly after 6-8 years costing as much as half the original purchase price plus cost of disposing of the old batteries (we have to pay to dispose of old tyres already). Imagine the resale value of a 5 year old electric car, you'd have to pay someone to take it away and dispose of it.

After 6yrs of use, the average battery in an EV has degraded by 10%, with the Leaf (the example being used in this thread) degrading by about 20%.

Still perfectly fine for daily use.
Attached Thumbnails
download1.png   download2.png