View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2020, 21:39 (Ref:4016055)   #90
bauble
Veteran

England
Potton, far from the madding crowd.
bauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebauble will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Lovely article Bob.Only gripe is, its Delta Motor Sport. Iain not Ian. Delta junior is Stewart not Stephen. Thank you Mike would of been well chuffed.
You are always Iain to me, but probably the editor does not know that ,sorry about Stewart, however, I did try and call you to get a list of combatants, but you never rang back. Serves you right.

I am glad you all liked the report, I tried to sum up the spirit of the event, which was great to experience. I am sorry for those who missed it.

I also hope you found other things to enjoy in the mag, it is a very well produced publication.

Cheers,

bob.