View Single Post
Old 6 Aug 2021, 13:34 (Ref:4065613)   #78
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not sure. Just looked.

https://www.autosport.com/wec/news/h...treak/6633901/

And I’d mis-remembered (crikey it was only a couple of weeks ago!) and just assumed that the comment above was correct, it was mainly a fuel problem that delayed them.

8 had the fuel problem and after they first pitted they didn’t fit the wheel correctly and it damaged the hub and they needed to change the whole front left corner. They then also changed the fuel system.

7 had it’s electrical issues that needed a restart, but I don’t think anything else.

So, I don’t think that Toyota had to change the brakes at Monza. It was other stuff. Although they do I lock up a lot (some of that was the wheel being loose).