View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2018, 10:53 (Ref:3863952)   #2407
Gerard C
Veteran

France
My place
Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!Gerard C has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
The French (excluding Gerard) are always able to find something to complain about, something they have in common with my wife.
Agreed, Ami Robert. From Mum who loved to travel, the first thing I learnt was to spot French and avoid them when in a foreign country. When you hear someone moaning, 90 per cent of the time you recognize the language! If would have loved to tell them that if its really better in France, there are a lot of places to discover here. Stay home.
With my wife either we dont speak at all in public when abroad or speak in English. And say we are Belgians…

No worry Mike, what is important is that the contestants are ready to take risks to make the point. You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs, can you?

Our government states that it won't go backwards in any case but they are ready to "offer" primes to help people using their car as a working tool.
Were is the spirit which led to 1789 or May 68, I wonder? No guts, no glory!