View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2021, 18:42 (Ref:4063648)   #21
Anyopenroad
Veteran

England
London
Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!Anyopenroad has a real shot at the championship!
Big album of pics from a terrific day at Prescott for the British & Midland Hillclimb champs in July: https://bit.ly/3i9UOJ7

My first visit to Prescott, following my first visit to Shelsley Walsh a week earlier. Really, really enjoyable. So pretty, so close to the cars, such impressive driving. I'm a convert! I'll be at Shelsley again in August for another championship round and will be making these lovely venues (and other Hillclimb tracks) a regular part of my motorsport year from now on.

The pictures here are all of single-seaters from the two championships. I went on the Saturday so saw three practice sessions and the pictures here are divided pretty evenly between the three.

It was forecast to rain all day but never actually did, though it was a far cry from the baking sun at Shelsley a week earlier.

A handful of paddock and circuit shots towards the end.

Hope you enjoy!